The following was taped on Tuesday night in Knoxville, Tennessee.
WWE Smackdown tapings for November 21, 2014:
* Michael Cole interview with Triple H kicks off the show. Team Cena minus John Cena stood on the stage while a promo by Cena was played on the screen.
* WWE U.S. Champion Rusev def. Dolph Ziggler in a non-title match.
* Los Matadores def. The Miz and Damien Mizdow.
* WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee def. Brie Bella in a non-title match.
* Dean Ambrose revealed that the Dean Ambrose Survival Kit was himself.
* Erick Rowan def. Cesaro. After the match, Rowan had a stare down with Luke Harper.
* Ryback and Big Show vs. Kane and Seth Rollins ended in a DQ when Team Authority showed up to interfere. Triple H used a steel chair on Team Cena who hit the ring. Triple H hit a Pedigree on Ryback to officially end the taping.
* Post-taping bonus match: Dean Ambrose def. Bray Wyatt via DQ. Wyatt used a kendo stick on Ambrose to cause the DQ finish. Ambrose eventually got the kendo stick from Wyatt and hit him with it to end the taping.