The following was taped on Wednesday at Full Sail University.
4/10 NXT TV Tapings:
– Dark Match: Reina Gonzalez def. Lacey Lane.
– Velveteen Dream def. Buddy Murphy to retain the NXT North American Championship.
– Raul Mendoza def. Riddick Moss.
– NXT Champion Johnny Gargano was doing an in-ring interview when Adam Cole and the Undisputed Era interrupted. Roderick Strong attacked Gargano from behind.
– Dominik Dijakovic def. a local wrestler. After the match, Dijakovic challenged Velveteen Dream to an NXT North American Championship match.
– Shayna Baszler def. Kairi Sane via DQ; Baszler retains her NXT Women’s Championship. The stipulation of this match stated that Sane would not get another title opportunity if she did not win. Io Shirai ran down to save Sane from having her arm broken, causing the DQ. Sane got a standing ovation following the match and took a bow.
– Humberto Carrillo def. Jaxson Ryker via DQ.
– Candice LaRae and Kacy Catanzaro def. Aliyah and Vanessa Borne.
– NXT Tag Team Champions War Raiders def. The Street Profits (non-title).
– NXT Champion Johnny Gargano def. Roderick Strong (non-title). Matt Riddle made the save before Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly could interfere.
– Humberto Carillo vs. Jaxson Ryker was retaped.
– Dominik Dijakovic defeated Mansoor Al-Shehail. After the match, Velveteen Dream came out and sat on a couch carried by two women. Dream sang “The Star Spangled Dream” to Dijakovic.
– The Forgotten Sons def. Oney Lorcan, Danny Burch, and Humberto Carillo.
– Kushida def. Kassius Ohno via Submission. This was Kushida’s NXT debut following his signing last Friday.
– Bianca Belair def. Mia Yim.
– Matt Riddle def. Adam Cole via Submission. The Undisputed Era teased dissension with Cole and Roderick Strong, but they cooled down and went to the back.