The following was taped on Saturday night in Orlando, Florida.
10/8 TNA Impact Wrestling TV tapings to air November 10 and 17:
* The Tribunal cut a promo on Al Snow and attack him. Shera runs out to make the save, but gets a low blow from The Tribunal instead.
* EC3 def. Abyss in a No. 1 Contender tournament match.
* Gail Kim comes out to make an announcement along with Jade. She talks about Jade being the future when The Decay interrupts. They attack Kim, Jade and Jeremy Borash. Rosemary spits mist into the face of Kim and chokes her out. Rosemary also hits a coast to coast dropkick into the face of Jade using a garbage can.
* Trevor Lee def. Rockstar Spud and DJ Z in a No. 1 Contender tournament match.
* Lashley def. Grado and Robbie E in a No. 1 Contender tournament match.
* Eddie Edwards def. Eli Drake to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. After the match, DCC attacks Edwards. They are revealed to be James Storm, Eddie Kingston and Bram.
* Brandi Rhodes and Madison Rayne def. Laurel Van Ness and Sienna.
* Shera def. Basile Baraka. After the match, Al Snow makes the save when Baron Dax attacks Shera.
* Eddie Edwards challenges DCC to a fight. DCC comes out and they overwhelm Edwards. Jeff Hardy then runs out to make the save.
* EC3 def. Trevor Lee, Lashley and Mike Bennett to become the new No. 1 Contender for the TNA Championship.
* Eli Drake holds a Facts of Life segment with EC3. He wants EC3 to put his title shot on the line. EC3 disagrees. Drake says he won’t challenge for the title for a year. EC3 still declines. EC3 offers up a challenge: if Drake can beat him, he gets the title shot. If he can’t, Drake can’t talk for a year.
* DCC def. Jeff Hardy and TNA Champion Eddie Edwards in a 3 on 2 No DQ rules match.
* Xpolosion: Jessie Godderz def. Baron Dax.
* DJ Z, Braxton Sutter and Mandrews def. Rockstar Spud, The Decaey, Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee and Marshe Rockett in a 9 man three team Team X Gold elimination match.