Topics discussed on the show for August 1, 2011:
* Adam and Hunter review the 8/1 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* Thoughts on the opening promo of the show involving CM Punk’s explanation and Triple H.
* Hunter on why the back story to John Cena vs. Punk involving the WWE Titles is goofy.
* More discussion on the hype involving Punk and if it will sustain itself months from now.
* Looking at Beth Phoenix becoming the new #1 contender and Hunter isn’t a big fan at all.
* Adam and Hunter lose it once again involving John Morrison and his attempts at wrestling.
* Thoughts on the Vickie Guerrero/Dolph Ziggler/Alex Riley segment that was a little strange.
* Plus, more Raw thoughts on McGillicutty, why Michael Cole is really distracting and more.
* After the break, early news on WWE’s second quarter financial results to be revealed.
* A quote from a recent Randy Orton interview talking about John Cena vs. The Rock next year.
* We open up the email box at firstname.lastname@example.org and take phone calls from VIP members.
* That and more on this weekly Monday night podcast!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!