Topics discussed on the show for July 4, 2011:
* Adam is joined by Doug for the first part of the show, who is working on the 4th of July.
* Adam and Doug try to figure out what people exactly do for Canada Day since it was on Friday.
* Adam reviews/reads the spoilers for tonight’s 7/4 edition of Monday Night Raw taped last week.
* Why the angle with CM Punk continues to build intrigue heading into the Money in the Bank PPV.
* Adam on WWE having two solid summers in a row of some intriguing and interesting storylines.
* Thoughts on the “PG boo birds” who think WWE is failing when the facts are proving that wrong.
* After the break, Adam is joined by Les Thatcher to discuss the state of wrestling in 2011.
* Les mentions at the start that today marks a big anniversary for his pro wrestling career.
* Examining the things indy promoters do that hurts wrestling even if they aren’t on purpose.
* Looking at the CM Punk “worked shoot” and the effective it had on the wrestling industry last week.
* Les on talent like John Cena, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Zigger and why he feels the roster struggles.
* His thoughts on the return of “Tough Enough” and why a few weeks isn’t enough time to prepare.
* Why TNA will stay where it is for years to come and ROH’s chance of success with Sinclair.
* That and more on this weekly Monday podcast!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!