The latest edition of “Reality from Ringside Radio” for Tuesday, August 10, 2010 is now archived and airing on the Wrestleview Radio Network with host Doug Lackey.
Topics discussed on the show for Tuesday:
* Doug discusses having a vacation and having to come back to that weird Hardcore Justice PPV.
* Doug reveals his rule when it comes to wrestling fans giving criticism of wrestling PPV’s.
* A look ahead at WWE’s upcoming PPV calendar and if it makes the booking very predictable.
* Some news on a new feature that will be making its way to the VIP area very soon.
* Your weekly look at the TNA roster and who can be added or removed from the milk carton.
* And much more on this weekly Tuesday show!
Send Doug your feedback at: email@example.com
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!