The following was taped on Friday and Saturday night at St. Clair College in Windsor, Ontario, Canada for Pursuit and Twitch.
It was announced that Impact will be returning to Windsor on October 25 and 26.
– Moose defeated Stone Rockwell.
– Fallah Bahh appeared onstage. Moose asked if and can finally see his crotch because he lost 100 pounds. Moose challenged Bahh to a match and Bahh accepted.
– Fallah Bahh defeated Moose.
– Ace Austin beat Eddie Edwards by DQ.
There was a brief power outage due to a thunderstorm passing through the area. Austin was in the ring when it happened, and did some cheesy magic tricks with his wand before he headed to the back. Once the power returned, Ace had a rest hold on Edwards. While the referee was distracted, Ace took out a card and scraped Eddie’s hand with it. Austin then yelled something about she wants to be with me – referring to Alisha Edwards.
Edwards hit a Boston Knee Party but didn’t go for the cover, instead he mounted Ace and kept punching him. The referee tried to pull him off, but Edwards shoved him leading to a disqualification. Alisha came down to stop her husband, who asked Alisha if she liked Austin. Eddie and Alisha then left while Austin remained in ring.
– Taya Valkyrie (w/John E Bravo) fought Jessicka Havok to an apparent no-contest to retain the Knockouts Title.
Havok was going for a cover after a big choke slam, but Su Yung’s music played and The Undead Bridesmaids appeared on the ramp. One of the bridesmaids threw rose petals in the middle of the ring and then Su Yung appeared and walked between them to ringside. Young attacked Havoc and applied the Mandible Claw (Taya and Bravo left while this was going on, which is the reason the match was thrown out). Havok managed to fight out of the claw and retreated to the back.
– Nick Madison beat Stone Rockwell by DQ.
Stone got a mic before the match and admitted things haven’t being his way lately, but he had a good feeling about tonight. Rhyno, who made his Impact Wrestling return came to the ring and Gored Madison leading to a disqualification. Rockwell offered Rhyno some chips, but Ryhno Gored him too. Rhyno then got a mic and said if Michael Elgin thinks he’s a coward then to come down now. Elgin came out and said and he doesn’t understand why Rhyno picked a fight with him and then said that everyone that’s went up against him has ended up in a hospital. Rhyno said if Elgin won’t come to him, he’ll get him (Elgin). They fought outside the ring before referees and other officials pulled them apart.
– Madison Rayne and Kiera Hogan beat Jordynne Grace and “Bubble Gum Princess” Alexia Nicole.
– Rich Swann, Willie Mack, and Rob Van Dam beat “The Rascalz” Wentz, Dez, Trey.
– Cody Deaner and Cousin Jake beat “The Desi Hit Squad” Rohit Raju and Raj Singh (w/Gamma Singh).
– Moose defeated Fallah Bahh.
– The North (Ethan Page and Josh Alexander) defeated Daga and Ortiz (w/Konnan) to retain the Impact Tag Titles.
Daga took a lot of punishment early on in the match. Daga and Ortiz went for the Street Sweeper, but were stopped. The North won with a torture rack by Alexander who threw Ortiz into a big spinebuster by Page. After the match LAX saluted the crowd with Ortiz pointing to Daga as the crowd chanted L-A-X.
– Jake Crist defeated Aiden Prince to retain the X-Division Championship.
Prince got a very close near fall with a 450. Prince went up to the top to try s second 450, but he was caught with a big cutter that led to Crist retaining.
– Tessa Blanchard and Tommy Dreamer beat Sami Callihan and Dave Crist.